Thursday 20 October 2022

Wednesday 19th October 2022

Slept soundly...had difficulty getting up and at 'em this morning. Aki cycled off to Rowing Club after porridgefast. I threw a packed lunch together and jumped in the car. Headed north-east to Harlow, and then on to Great Dunmow, and Thaxted. Parked up in the car park for the town recreation ground, and had my salad. Kath rang...she's planning to come down for 9th November, and see my play on the 11th, before training it back to Newcastle. I suggested she invite Stuart down for the play...they could stop at the newly opened Premier Inn in Finsbury Park.(I later checked, and it is yet to open!...oh well). Drove on to Saffron Walden, then down to Welwyn Garden City, and ended my inspections in Hatfield. Drove home, getting in at about 1830. Aki cooked mapo for dinner, followed by apple cake and spoom. Watched a bit of telly. Went over my Act II lines before shower and bed...

No comments: