Wednesday 2 March 2022

Wednesday 2nd March 2022

Woke to alarm at 0730. Dozed till 0900. Received email from Emma with the rehearsal schedule, so spent an hour or so transferring dates into my phone diary, and going through the script to detail her proposed cuts. Blimey...I've got a lot of lines!!! The performance dates run from 18th May to 28th May. I thought we would just be on for one week, as per the short play programme we've just done! Hope I haven't taken on more than I can chew! Broke for lunch...we ate the parma ham salad I'd forgotten to serve with the pasta last night...we found it still in the fridge. Spent the afternoon at the computer monitor. Broke at 1800 to catch up on the news from Ukraine. Aki pan fried some duck breast for dinner, with a tasty orange and soy sauce, pureed swede, and mashed potato. Watched Luton Town take on Chelsea...they were 2-1 up for a bit, but the Blues came back to win it 2-3. Luton were impressive, and are fighting for a play-off place.

No comments: