Tuesday 8 March 2022

Monday 7th March 2022

 

Woke to the sound of Aki getting up and dressed....she brought me a mug of tea, which I drank whilst listening to the BBC's Jeremy Bowen coming under Russian fire in Ukraine! Got up and abluted, then drove Aki to site in North Finchley, before driving on to the VW service centre in Colindale. I was a bit shocked to find it under refurbishment, a fact that hadn't been mentioned when I booked the car in! I got redirected to the VW commercial van centre next door. Dropped the car off then walked to Colindale tube station and got the tube to Camden Town, where I got the No.29 bus toward Finsbury Park. Got home about 10 minutes before Aki. Ramen noodle soup for lunch. Sat at the computer for a couple of hours or so in the afternoon. Heated up the meatballs and ragu, which we ate with linguine on this occassion. Watched a bit of telly before early bath  and bed.

No comments: