Saturday 18 June 2022

Friday 17th June 2022

Alarm at 0730. Got up and made tea. No hot water for a shower! Bit disappointing...it was alright last week. Packed my bag and put it in the boot of the car, then drove to Cwmdu for breakfast at Costa. Inspections in Morriston and Penllergaer, before ending in Andrews Crescent in Ynysforgan, literally two streets away from Nigel's rented house...they had left keys under a brick in the back garden, so I was able to enter and leave my wad of inspection sheets on his desk...I sent them a photo of myself enjoying a bottle of prosecco I'd raided from his fridge. Long drive home...in 30 degree heat. Wasn't too bad, though. I stopped at Leigh Delamere Services on the M4 for lunch, managing to park the car in a shaded spot. Got home around 1830. I've driven some 900 miles this week!!! Aki prepared dinner, tuna and salmon sashimi with rice and salad...just the job. Watched a bit of telly...then early bath and bed...

No comments: