Sunday 8 May 2022

Sunday 8th May 2022

Woke around 0730. Got up at 0800 and made porridge. Aki cycled off to Rowing Club. I sat down in front of the computer and did some VP research for 3 hours. Arsenal kicking off at home against Leeds at 1400, so decided to head for Stoke Newington a bit earlier than I would ordinarily. Lovely afternoon. Wandered around Church Street looking for somewhere to grab some lunch, and ended up in Leo's caff where I ordered a cheap chicken kebab with rice and salad. Reported for rehearsal at 1400. Worked through the box-tree scene. Got half my cues wrong! Which set me up poorly for the afternoon run....couldn't get my head in to it. Things picked up a bit by the time we hit Act 2, though fell apart again toward the end of Act 3 Sc4. Still, it's all kind of there....just needs a bit more running...I hope! Notes took ages, so didn't get away until 2000. Got home at 2020. Aki cooked teriyaki salmon with rice and aubergine, followed by rhubarb crumble. Watched episode 2 of Ten Percent...Helena Bonham-Carter turned up as herself. Tired, so early to bed...

No comments: