Tuesday 2 August 2022

Tuesday 2nd August 2022

Woke at 0730. Got up and made tea. Porridge for breakfast. Got my things together, and packed the car, then headed for the M4. Stopped at Leigh Delamere services to pick up a coffee, and a wrap for my lunch. Drove on to Monmouth, then to Abergavenny, stopping at Raglan Castle to eat my lunch. Then it was down to Newport, Risca, and Blackwood. Weather was miserable...very wet, and a lot of spray on the faster roads. Long drive from Blackwood, down the Heads of the Valleys road, to Swansea. Booked in at the Waterfront hotel, my usual port of call. Dined at Rasoi, the Indian in the J Block a short walk from the hotel. Then back to write up my inspection notes, and upload photos. Aki FaceTimed me as I worked...she'd had a chat with her financial adviser, and was going to hold fire on putting her inheritance into shares...see what happens, as things very uncertain at present. 

No comments: