Saturday 29 April 2023

Wednesday 26th April 2023

Woke around 0800. Got up and showered. Wandered into town for breakfast at Bill's. I wasn't very impressed. The eggs benedict looked good, but the avocado had come straight out of the fridge, and had made the hollandaise sauce, and the toast, cold. Checked out of the Radisson and headed east along the M4. Stopped at Reading service station for a spot of late lunch. Got home around 1500. Walked up to Whittington Hospital for a 1620 appointment with the imaging department...an ultrasound scan on my hernias. The one giving me the most gip looked OK, and the newly discovered one turned out to be a muscular aberration...I was surprised I still had any abdominal muscles! The umbilical hernia has re-opened, though, which may mean repair surgery. A report will go to my GP, so will have to organise a chat next week. Walked back down the hill, popping in to M&S to get Aki some fruit juice. Aki cooked a tasty aubergine and steak lasagne for dinner, followed by ice cream and pomegranate juice. watched a bit of telly before shower and bed...

No comments: