Saturday 2 March 2024

Sunday 25th February 2024

Woke around 0900. Got up and made tea, and got back into bed to read for awhile. Rose to cook breakfast. Hauled the ladder out front to do a bit more work on the wisteria, tying in some of the bigger branches to the vine eyes I'd screwed into the external wall. Sunny, but cold out. Aki had a zoom meeting with Japan, so I took my constitutional up Highgate Hill. Had to slow down when I got to Archway, due to unfamiliar shooting pains in the right thigh, seeming to emanate from my right knee. Took my time getting up to Gail's Bakery at the summit...sat and had a coffee and a cheese and ham croissant. Wandered back down the hill via Sainsbury's to get Aki some full fat milk. Watched the France v Italy Six Nations game...the Italians were very unlucky, missing a penalty kick in the final seconds which would have given them a famous victory over Les Bleus. Cooked a chicken and mushroom pasta sauce, and made some tagliatelle, for dinner, followed by milk pudding and fruit compote. Nowt on telly. Bath and bed...

No comments: