Monday 4 March 2024

Saturday 2nd March 2024

Woke around 0530 fretting about my stalled hotmail account. Couldn't get back to sleep, so got up and uploaded the photos that had come through before everything froze yesterday afternoon. Aki cooked breakfast, and later had a go at trying to contact Microsoft to see if we could find out what was going wrong...it seemed odd that I was being told I was way over my storage limit, as I have a long-standing subscription for 100GB of extra storage space. In the end, having been unable to find a way of contacting a human being, I decided to delete my subscription, which I set up some 15 years ago, and then signed up for a fresh one (at a price 30% above what I had been paying, which is probably the crux of the matter!), and miraculously it worked... managed to send the outstanding photos to my Savills account, and get things up-to-date. What a palaver! Aki cycled off between showers to buy bread, and we had peanut butter on toast for lunch. I did some more work at the computer, before breaking for dinner. Aki cooked cod fillets with spelt, and a cavolo nero pesto sauce. Watched Tilda Swinton in Joanna Hogg's latest film, The Eternal Daughter...a strange chamber piece in which Tilda plays both mother and daughter...the daughter coming to terms with her mother's death and the ghosts of her past. 

No comments: