Thursday 29 April 2021

Thursday 29th April 2021

On the road again...drove up to Luton, then on to a favourite stop, Toddington Service station, where I bought some odds and ends in M&S, and a coffee. Nice day for driving, though there were a few spots of rain, but nothing of note. Travelled on to Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Buckingham, and Haddenham, a little village to the south-west of Aylesbury, where I had my lunch parked on the village green. Popped into the VW dealership in Aylesbury to look at a Golf SV with 7,000 miles on the clock. Rear passenger door damaged, so goes into the bodyshop next week...I paid a deposit to prevent it being sold in the meantime, and will return once the work's been done to test drive it. Feels very comfortable sat in the driving seat, and there's a sense of spaciousness, it being a trifle higher than the Golf. I liked it. I think it's the next car!!! Drove home via Pitstone and Tring, getting back around 1830. Mapo for dinner, followed by a little telly before bath and bed.

No comments: