Wednesday 27 January 2021

Wednesday 27th January 2021

Alarm at 7.30am, as I've been over-sleeping recently. 

Managed to get out of the flat by 9am, and drove up the M1, stopping off at Newport Pagnell Service station for a comfort break, and did a little shopping in Waitrose. Grabbed a coffee from Starbucks, which meant I needed another break by the time I got to Kettering, where I happened upon an ASDA superstore.

Spent the rest of the day driving around the villages surrounding Wellingborough. Had my soup parked outside a block of flats in Ecton, and finished at dusk in Bozeat, before heading home via the M1. Stopped off for a comfort break at London Gateway Services. Got home around 7pm.

Aki warmed up the fish curry, and we watched Grand Designs before an early bath and bed.

No comments: