Thursday 1 February 2024

Wednesday 31st January 2024

Aki up with the alarm at 0730 to ready herself for Rowing Club. She brought me a mug of tea, and I read in bed for a bit. Got up at 0900. Porridged. Did an hour at the computer, then drove out on inspections in Tottenham and Stamford Hill. Popped in to Sainsburys at Manor House. Drove home for lunch at 1300 with Aki, and thereafter drove her to Crouch End for her hearing test. I dropped her off and drove on to inspections in Muswell Hill, before returning to Crouch End for my hearing test. Aki had gone home by then, having been told her ears were too blocked up with ear wax for them to undertake an accurate test! Mine went well, confirming what I already knew, that I have severe hearing loss at the upper frequencies. I booked a follow-up appointment to talk about hearing aids. Drove back to South Tottenham to do some more external inspections, driving home in the gloaming. Made a pasta sauce with some tinned tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, olives, and chilli pesto, which we ate with some Sainsburys tortelloni. Watched a bit of telly, including MOTD, before bed...

No comments: