Wednesday 2 June 2021

Wednesday 2nd June 2021

 

Poor night's sleep....took ages to nod off, despite the Amitriptyline. Got up early and phoned Andy Garratt...who said he'd been up since 0600!!! Did some prep work for the East Anglia trip next week, then drove to Sutton and Wallington to look at a couple of sheltered schemes. Bumped into a Sutton Housing employee in the car park at the first stop, and he asked if I wanted to see inside...I said I'd be up for a quick look at an empty unit, hoping he'd say there weren't any, but he took me inside so I had to get my facemask on...he didn't sport one! Traffic appalling, especially on the way there through Camden, Marylebone, Regents Park and Hammersmith all the way to the crawl over Putney Bridge. Had my lunch in the car park at the Worcester Park scheme. Got home about 1730. Aki pan fried some fish for dinner, with celeriac three ways! Watched some tennis. Had several spasms in my left arm this evening...painful, but didn't go on for too long.

No comments: