Thursday 10 June 2021

Tuesday 8th June 2021

Up early...Aki had breakfast downstairs while I packed the car. We headed off for another long day in the saddle, sharing the driving. Had to backtrack toward Ipswich first thing. Stopped off at M&S in Martlesham. Drove back northward. Lunched in a car park in a village to the south of Lowestoft, having failed to find a vehicular route to the sea front. Hot day. Drove up to Caister, then across toward Norwich. Got to the St Giles House Hotel around 1800. 


Their restaurant wasn't open, so I'd booked a table at The Ivy brasserie. I enjoyed my chicken milanese...and Aki had lemon sole. Like last night, my arm started to spasm a little, so we made a hasty retreat, and had a wee wander round the city centre. A lot of homeless addicts and alcoholics about. Watched a bit of tennis before showering and bed.

No comments: