Tuesday 18 June 2024

Tuesday 18th June 2024

Woke around 0900. Aki brought me some tea and I read some Dickens. Got up and porridged. Aki working at the computer for most of the morning. I worked on some Kinks songs ahead of tonight's rehearsal. Broke for lunch, then ventured out to pick up some odds and ends in Tescos on Stroud Green Road. Walked up to Crouch Hill railway station and had a coffee in the little cafe there, then walked home. I made a pea and lemon risotto, with spelt instead of rice. Aki topped it off with some fried Oyster mushrooms...it was very tasty. Watched a bit of footie before departing for St Luke's and this evening's Vox Holloway rehearsals. I usually sit beside Johnathan, who has sung this stuff before, but he didn't turn up this evening...the blokes I sat next to were clueless! So I think I came away with more questions than answers. I walked down Parkhurst Road afterward, and dived in to the Prince Edward to catch the last ten minutes of the Portugal v Czech Republic game...the Portuguese scrambled a last gasp winner. Found an email from Andy Garratt claiming I had missed a bunch of stock off my last valuation...but the list he sent me this evening I certainly hadn't seen before. Will have to sort it out in the morning, but it looks as though some swift research will be needed!!!
 

No comments: