Sunday 2 June 2024

Friday 31st May 2024

Woke at 0800. Hauled myself out of bed and downstairs for breakfast. Mum had cancelled her visit to the Freeman for physio…she has exercises she can do at home. I did an hour and a half’s work at my laptop…seem to have put my neck out…very painful for the rest of the day. I then drove down to Waitrose in the Up! to do a little shopping. Put lunch together when I got back to High View…poached eggs on toast with salad and sliced cold meats. Had forgotten to buy bread this morning, so took a walk down to Darras shops and bought a sliced loaf from the Co-op. Spent the rest of the afternoon cooking…put together a fish pie, cauliflower cheese, and a fruit crumble. Kath returned from work in time for dinner. Watched a bit of telly before shower and bed...

No comments: