Wednesday 4 September 2024

Tuesday 3rd September 2024

Aki up with alarm at 0730. I dozed until 0900. Got up and porridged. Rehearsed some "Witch" tunes on the electric guitar. Aki back in time for some lunch. Walked down to Hornsey Street for CAT scan at the Health Centre. I assumed it was to be done there and then, but it was an assessment with a skeletal practitioner, who tested my reflexes and got me to do various pressure exercises...she decided the problem wasn't the herniated discs in my neck, but a frozen shoulder...she referred me to the Whittington for an x-ray to make sure there wasn't anything more sinister going on, and referred me to a physiotherapist. Popped into Waitrose on the way home. Nice day...almost summery! Prepped dinner. Cooked an aubergine and tomato pasta bake. Tasty! Watched a bit of telly before bath and bed...

No comments: