Saturday 21 September 2024

Friday 20th September 2024

Aki up early to prepare for Rowing Club. She cycled off as I got up. Porridged. Rehearsed some "Witch" tunes. Read some J G Farrell...the Book Club read. Very easy read...enjoying it so far. Aki back in time for minestrone soup. I walked round to the Health Centre on Hornsey Street for a session with the physio team...worked on my frozen shoulder, and gave me some exercises to do at home...booked me in for a follow-up in two weeks time. Walked the back streets, happening upon a little artisan bakery. Bought a loaf...as they were just about to close, she gave me a Danish pastry gratis. Popped in at Waitrose on the way home. Made some cherry spoom, then cooked dinner…an aubergine and chick pea stew. Warmed the Danish pastry in the microwave, and had half each with a dollop of ice cream. Watched WILTY. Bath and bed after The Ten...

No comments: