Wednesday 25 September 2024

Tuesday 24th September 2024

Woke around 0900...lay in bed until 1000. Porridged. Aki working at the computer. I read some some Farrell. Did some physio for my frozen shoulder. Marinated some chicken for dinner tonight, in yoghurt and turmeric. Lunched...made some caesar style beans, which we had on toast with poached egg on top. Walked to Finsbury Park station and caught a North London line train to Palmers Green. Walked north up Green Lanes, toward Winchmore Hill. Finally found Electrohill, run by a chap named Richard, who assured me he could take a look at my AER amp and remove the heavy batteries for me, and ensure that it worked via power supply cable only. I said I'd return tomorrow with the amp. Walked on up to Winchmore Hill station, and caught a train back to Finsbury Park. Walked to Morrisons and bought some odds and ends, and popped in to Rio's on the walk back home. Made a chicken curry for dinner, with rice, dal, and roti. Watched a bit of telly before bath and bed...

No comments: