Wednesday 15 May 2024

Tuesday 14th May 2024

Got up at 0845. Still feeling a bit sore, but felt the mometasone was doing its job...fingers crossed. Had tea and porridge whilst sat at the computer. Broke at 1300 for lunch. Did some Kinks singing rehearsal in the back bedroom before returning to the computer. Aki cooked a chicken omelette for dinner. I walked up to St Luke’s on Hillmarton Road for this evening’s choir rehearsal…worked through ‘Walter’ and ’Last of the Steam Powered Trains’, an homage to Howlin’ Wolf’s ‘Smokestack Lightning’’. Really enjoying myself, but it’s quite hard work…got to hope my vocal stamina improves as rehearsals progress! Aki in bed when I got home around 0930…still feeling the after effects of her stomach bug. I watched The Ten and ran a bath before bed…

No comments: