Tuesday 7 May 2024

Monday 6th May 2024

Slow start this morning. Got up around 0900 to unlock the gate and make some tea. Aki feeling under the weather, so stayed in bed for most of the day. I breakfasted on peanut butter and toast, and a coffee. Spent most of my Bank Holiday Monday sorting out the recies folder, trying to tidy it up a bit, and add in a load of recipes that have been lying about for ages. It was raining pretty much all day, so nothing much better to do. Aki got up at lunchtime but didn't feel like eating much. I had pizza and a salad. Aki went back to bed. I cooked a pizzaiola sauce and had that with some tortelloni for dinner. Aki had a bit of the sauce with an egg, and a bit of toast, but went back to bed. I watched MasterChef, and episode 5 of "Ripley"...it was a difficult watch, as he committed his second murder, and then slowly but methodically cleaned up the scene and dumped the body in a car on the Appenine Way. Late bath and bed...

No comments: