Monday 27 May 2024

Monday 27th May 2024

Rose around 0900...Aki cooked brunch. Weather holding, so we took a walk down to the Emirates, doubling back to Gillespie Park, and from thence up Stroud Green Road. Bought some odds and ends in Green & Glory, where I managed to drop a bottle of passata on the floor...I helped clean up, and paid for the breakage. Bought some beef mince, and chicken thighs, at a little halal butcher's a few doors further up the road, then headed for home via Tesco on Hornsey Road. I cooked up several portions of beef, pork and chicken liver ragu to store in the freezer. We finished off the pizzaiola sauce I'd made a few days ago, drizzling it over some tortelloni and peas for dinner. Walked up to St Saviours for rehearsal...rather thin turnout this evening...just me and Dan in the tenors (though I'm singing an octave lower most of the time). Walked back home and watched a bit of telly before bath and bed...

No comments: