Wednesday 4 January 2023

Wednesday 4th January 2023

Woke to alarm at 0730. Aki got up and made tea, then readied herself for Rowing Club. I dozed to R4 for a little while, then got up and did some exercises before porridging. Aki cycled off to Springfield Park. I prepared some paperwork then headed for Pimlico via public transport. Walked down to Holloway tube station, as I wasn't sure if the tube train drivers were on strike today...if they were I could get a bus from outside the station, but it was all up and running. Changed at Green Park. Found myself a nice little cafe on Lupus Street and had a coffee and a pain au chocolate, before wandering the Tachbrook Estate, and Bessborough Place. Got a bus up to Victoria Station to use the facilities, then returned to Millbank to do some more inspections near Tate Britain. Ended up in a shopping mall near Victoria Station and bought a sandwich from the M&S foodhall in there, then got the tube back to Holloway Road. Popped in to Waitrose to pick up some odds and ends, then into the stationery shop to get some paper and clips. Walked home. Aki back at the computer, so I worked at the dining table on my laptop. Aki cooked up a Goan fish curry for dinner, and we had some of Katrina's chocolate and pistachio tiffin for afters. Listened to music and played some guitar before shower and bed...

No comments: