Wednesday 25 January 2023

Wednesday 25th January 2023

Aki up early to prepare for Rowing Club. I dozed in bed for a bit, then got up and made tea and chocolate porridge, which I took back to bed with me. Read some DC...two more chapters to go! Got up and did some work at the computer, tidying up after our final day of inspections in east London yesterday. Aki came back, so I broke for some lunch. we had some of her homemade leek and potato soup. I worked through until around 1630. Cooked pork shoulder for dinner, with potato rosti, and vegetables, followed by cheese and biscuits. Did some more DIY work on the cupboard above the boiler....stuck a handle on, and screwed two magnets in place to hold the cupboard front. Looks good. Watched a bit of telly before shower and bed...

No comments: