Wednesday 3 May 2023

Tuesday 2nd May 2023

Good night's sleep, but coughing again this morning....Aki seems to be joining in now! She got up and made tea. Porridged. Pottered about doing a bit of work on the laptop, and trying in vain to pay for my annual Parking Permit....what a palaver...it's all supposed to be made easy by the fact that you do it online, but their systems aren't fit for purpose! Maddening!!! Made myself a packed lunch and headed east, picking up some petrol at Sainsburys in Manor House, then driving on to Tottenham, where I ate my lunch in the car on a rather rundown 90s era housing estate. Then it was on to Woodford, and down to Beckton. Got home around 1715. I made a rhubarb and apple crumble, then warmed up the chicken norma that Aki had made last week, which we ate with penne, followed by crumble and ice cream. Aki not feeling too good...the cough is getting worse...she went to bed early. I read a bit about Bulgakov before heading to bed...

No comments: