Wednesday 17 May 2023

Tuesday 16th May 2023

It had gone 0900 by the time I got up. I read a bit of "A Golden Age" in bed before porridging. It's just beginning to get going as the civil war starts and the protagonist's relatives come over from Pakistan, making things very uncomfortable for the young Bangladeshi revolutionaries in the family. Aki was at the computer for most of the morning, but I managed to get half-an-hour or so done before lunch. Hernia repair giving me much gip at the moment. Drove up Camden Road to the Garden Centre so Aki could pick up some compost. Got back and did some vacuuming before wandering over to Waitrose late afternoon to get some bits and pieces. I cooked an aubergine parmigiana lasagne for dinner, followed by raspberry spoom. Watched a bit of telly before shower and bed...

No comments: