Saturday 27 March 2021

Saturday 27th March 2021

Aki up early, as she had planned another site meeting this morning. The smell of her frying the bacon and eggs got me out of bed. As it happened, the meet was cancelled until next week. I decided to try and fill the holes I'd made in our bedroom wall with patch repair plaster. Took ages! Professionals can plaster whole rooms in the time it took me to fill these holes! It's a very frustrating process, as the filler knife keeps ruining the nice smooth finish you got on the previous pass! A lot of swearing emanating from the back bedroom!!! Aki went out for an afternoon cycle ride to get away from it all. I cooked Pommes Anna to go with the chicken tonight, and a kumquat sauce. Watched "County Lines", a new British movie following a young lad as he gets drawn into the mire of the County Lines drug gangs. It was a tough watch. Early to bed, as the clocks go forward at midnight!

No comments: