Thursday 10 October 2024

Wednesday 9th October 2024

Aki up early to ready herself for Rowing Club. I languished in bed until 0930. Got up and porridged. Did some exercises before retreating to the back bedroom and plugging in the electric guitar. Aki came home for lunch via Waitrose. Sat about reading and listening to music...working through The Guardian music reviews for 2024. Had my dinner early, as I had to depart for The Tower Theatre...walked it again. Got rained on a little as I was perambulating the edge of Clissold Park. The theatre bar area was crammed with school kids. I sat amongst them for a few minutes before "Witch" rehearsals started. They had all come on a double-decker bus from Grays Thurrock to see tonight's performance of "The Princess & the Hustler". I got talking to a couple of the kids, who must have been 14 or 15 year olds...the play is on their curriculum. A lot of peeps had come in to watch tonight's run of Act 2 of "Witch"...Phil was there, who is designing the set, sound operator was in, numerous stage and deputy stage managers and their assistants. We all enjoyed an entertaining run, though there are still plenty of bum cues flying about. Made my escape at 2030 and headed for home via the No.106 bus to Finsbury Park. Aki still working at the computer when I got in. Watched "The Ten" before early bath and bed...

No comments: