Tuesday 8 October 2024

Tuesday 8th October 2024

Aki up early to ready herself for a meeting in Camden. I got up around 1000 and made myself tea, and porridge, and went back to bed to read some Chuck D. Got up around 1100. Aki back in good time for lunch. Did my exercises. Walked round to the surgery for an initial appointment with my Get Active trainer, Michael Mahone. To my surprise, Michael was a strapping black lad with an American accent...had a good chat with him...he hails from Nashville, and met his English wife over the internet 15 years ago. He's lived in London for 10 years...nice chap, and we had a good laugh. Not sure his Get Active programme is up to much, though...he exhorted me to do me brisk walking, and that was about it. I was planning on going for a walk when I came out of the surgery, only to find it had started raining, so I headed home. Sat about reading. Aki cooked a Thai style prawn curry for dinner, with rice. Very tasty. Watched episode 3 of "Ludwig"...it was a bit of a slog. Not sure we'll make it to the end of the series at this rate! 

No comments: