Sunday 12 November 2023

Tuesday 7th November 2023

Woke around 0830. Slowly got my act together after a mug of tea and a bowl of porridge. Packed my overnight bag, and stuck a guitar in a guitar case, and walked up to the car. Headed south-eastward. Stopped in Strood to use the facilities and do a little shopping in M&S. Ate my lunch in the car overlooking the Medway and Rochester from Church Green. Inspections in the Chatham suburbs. Gave up around 1630 as the gloaming advanced. Checked in at the Premier Inn in Gillingham. Did a little work on the laptop, then drove to Rochester for dinner at Don Vincenzo's. I was planning to partake in the open mic at the City Walls, but the venue was so uninviting, I baled out and drove back to the hotel. Read some "Brighton Rock" then dozed off to the sound of R6Music...

No comments: