Wednesday 27 September 2023

Tuesday 26th September 2023

Slow start this morning. Aki brought me a mug of tea. I eventually got up and porridged, and worked at the computer writing up notes from yesterday's inspections, and uploading the photos. Tried one of the mushroom and leek sausages for lunch which I'd bought for the vegetarians we are due to host on Thursday evening...it was excellent...firm, and flavoursome. Worked for most of the afternoon at the computer. Aki baked trout for dinner, which we ate with savoury lentils and vegetables. Had a small piece of biscuit cake for afters, with a dollop of ice cream on top, then signed in to this evening's nutrition zoom meeting. My weight is now down to below 74.5kg, which means I've lost about 8kg over the last two months or so. Nowt much on telly so ended up watching another episode of "Better Call Saul", which saw our hero having to trudge through the New Mexico desert lugging $7m in two large carrier bags...it made me very thirsty! Shower and bed...

No comments: