Tuesday 8 August 2023

Tuesday 8th August 2023

Woke around 0800. Got up and realised I'd locked the gate last night, so the bin men couldn't get in to take the recycling away! Made tea, then porridged. Watched a bit of the Columbia v Jamaica game. Drove the rubbish to the tip. Traffic on Holloway Road was terrible, so I went round the back streets to get to the incinerator, but had to wait in a queue for 20 minutes while a large lorry manoeuvred one of the massive bins out. Drove over to Waitrose and got some odds and ends, and a sushi platter to share for lunch. Aki made some miso soup to have with it. Broke into No.5 to get on their back addition roof....from there I can clean our skylight, so took a mop and bucket. Spitting with rain. Aki cooked an aubergine parmigiana lasagne for dinner. Sush next door gave us some of his mum's homemade garam masala...smelled good! Had my first MoreLife zoom meeting with my weight management monitor. It wasn't one-to-one. The guy leading it was very under-whelming...I noticed one woman on the zoom gallery who appeared to have nodded off halfway through. Watched "Better Call Saul" before bath and bed...

No comments: