Sunday 27 August 2023

Monday 21st August 2023

Tea in bed...read for a bit. Got up and porridged. Phoned MD at work, as he had some inspections lined up for me in Chatham. He has yet to receive the stocklist from MHS, though. Nice sunny afternoon, so went for a walk after lunch, climbing up Hornsey Rise, then down into Crouch End. Browsed in a couple of shops, then walked back via Crouch Hill, down to Stroud Green and Finsbury Park. Aki baked trout for dinner, with boiled potatoes and courgettes she'd bought yesterday at the church next door. She'd also managed to procure three huge, ripe, sticky figs. Not much on telly so spent the majority of the evening reading...I've got three books on the go at the moment! Showered before bed, though I was late as I sought to explore how I get from Brandenburg Airport to our Kreuzberg hotel in a couple of weeks time...didn't look to be much in the way of public transport, so may have to opt for a taxi. 

No comments: