Wednesday, 16 September 2026
Friday 4th September 2026
Made my way up to Katherine's at No.127, with the guitar strings. I popped in at the GP to return the blood pressure monitor on the way, and picked up a coffee from Big Jo's. Katherine's guitar is in fairly good nick, though the strings are in need of replacing. The machine heads are a bit too battered, notably the one I was using to add the D string...needless to say. the string snapped! So that was a waste of time!!! I suggested she take the instrument to a luthier to get it properly serviced. Lunched at home in a bid to empty the fridge before I head to Sicily tomorrow. Aki FaceTimed from her sick bed...she didn't row today! I think they've found the ocean-going conditions way too challenging! Pretty much finished my packing and opted for an early night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment