Aki up before me to ready herself for rowing club. I got up around 1030, after she'd cycled off. Porridged. Watched an old episode of "I'm Alan Partridge" on the iPlayer...I'd forgotten how good it was. Wandered down to Highbury Fields for a coffee from the Dusty Knuckle van, and sat on a bench in the shade. Lunched at Lamezia on the Holloway Road...enjoyed a ham and mushroom pizza, then walked home via Waitrose. Aki and I cleaned the Toto toilet seat...took some doing, and much of the underside of the electronics housing is a little beyond hope, the grime having calcified. We did what we could. I made a chicken Thai curry for dinner, using up some cooked chicken, with basmati rice and peas. Watched the World Cup Final...Argentina were dire, and Spain came out deserved winners, scoring the only goal in extra time. Showered before getting to bed around 0045...
No comments:
Post a Comment