Fitful night's sleep worrying about the roof again! Aki up at 0730 to ready herself for Rowing Club. I got up once she'd cycled off and took a mug of tea back to bed with me. Doom-scrolled for half-an-hour or so before rising to porridge. Did an hour's work at my laptop, finishing ascribing figures to the Delta stocklist for Matthew Sale. Ambled over to Waitrose to do a little shop. Once back home, I ventured upstairs with my laptop, and Lynne and I scrolled through some Which? Trusted roofers, and made a couple of calls. Later got confirmation that Danny from Decent Roofers, based out in Theydon Bois, would come take a look tomorrow morning. Aki back for lunch. Pottered about not doing very much. Strummed through a few songs while Aki worked at her computer. Aki made a carbonara for dinner. Watched a bit of telly...episode 2 of Ann Droid was worse than the first...
No comments:
Post a Comment