Woke around 0500 with roof fret...eventually nodded back off again. Aki got up around 0900 to water her tomatoes...I languished in bed until 1045. Got up and porridged. Aki tidied up the front garden, and cropped some tomatoes. I did a little more pruning above the front window. Gazpacho for lunch. Quiet afternoon...did some exercises and played some guitar. Early dinner...Aki baked some sea bass, with freekah and vegetables. Took ourselves to Finsbury Park and took a train to Blackfriars. Walked to Tate Modern for an evening viewing of the Frida Kahlo exhibition, open only to members. We'd already done the first three or four rooms, so we were able to jump ahead of the crowd. I really enjoyed some of the pop-art reinterpretations of her image. They looked good on the t-shirts in the gift shop. Did a little shop in M&S at Finsbury Park on our way home...

No comments:
Post a Comment