Monday 20 February 2023

Monday 20th February 2023

Woke just before 0800. Got up and made tea. Did some work at the computer for an hour or so. Porridged. Threw a ham salad packed lunch together and hit the road. Headed to manor House first to get petrol, and pick up some items from Sainsburys, before heading west to Camden Town. Couldn't get parked on the street near the target property for movie or TV film unit vans and lorries. Don't know what they were filming. Headed for Kilburn, then north to Hampstead. Stopped at Tesco in Brent Cross and ate my lunch in the car in the car park. After driving to Wembley, I turned eastward to Enfield and Ponders End...had a unit in the new build development near Ponders End station, on the former Council estate where I had undertaken countless leasehold buyback valuations and inspections to facilitate the demolition of the estate. My inspections took me east of Ilford, and I ended the working day in Walthamstow. Got home around 1830. Aki warmed up the chilli beef and butternut squash stew, which we ate with potatoes and vegetables. I worked at the computer until 2130. Watched the News. Pretty depressing stuff....Ukraine War one year on, Nicola Bulley's body found in the River Wyre three weeks after she disappeared, another big quake in Turkey! Bath and bed...

No comments: