Friday, 9 October 2026

Thursday 8th October 2026

Aki up at 0700 to ready herself for a work meeting in Camden. In the event, it was changed to an online Teams meeting, so she didn't have to leave the comfort of home. She brought me a mug of tea at about 0830. I read in bed for a bit. Got up and porridged. Did a little work at the laptop. I put together a ham and egg salad lunch. The sun came out in the afternoon, so we took our constitutional up Highgate Hill. Got a bus back toward Waitrose from outside Lauderdale House, and did a shop. Didn't think we'd bought much, but the bill was over £40! I cooked a chicken one-pot dinner with giant couscous and cabbage. Watched Richard E.Grant get himself banished from the castle in "The Traitors". What a plonker! Made for a very entertaining "Traitors Uncloaked" afterward. Bath and bed...

No comments: